Do you have a table saw and have been wonder which portable table saw stand would be ideal for you? Well, your search ends here as we will provide you with all the necessary information that will allow you to get the ideal table stand. Portable table saws are quite useful when you have different cutting tasks, on different job sites. When the table saw is portable, it makes it easier for you to move from one work place to another conveniently. One of the components of the table saw that will enhance mobility is the stand for table saw.
While there may be so many different tables saw stands to choose from, on the market, this may be an uphill task. However, we have made the process much easier and we are that at the end of this guide you should be able to find the best table saw stand. We will look at different aspects and reviews of the table saw stands, but first of all, let’s take a look at some basics.
In This Table Saw Stands Guide, I will Cover
- Different Types of Table Saw Stands
- Makita 194093-8 Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand with Wheels
- Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand
- Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand for Smaller Portable Saws
- DEWALT DW7450 Table Saw Stand for DW745 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw
- Top 5 Things Should be Consider When Buying table saw stand
- How to build a mobile table saw stand?
- Final Recommendation
Types of Table Saw Stand
You may want to settle for a universal table saw stand, but this may be as a result of not being aware of the different types of table saw stands available. Here are the main types of table saw stands:
Fixed Table Saw Stands:
The fixed saw table stand is one of the main ones and as the name implies it is rigid. It is in a fixed position and will not adjust, but has an advantage of holding the table saw into one secure place. They usually come with wheels or swivel casters that will make it possible to move them around from one point to another.
Adjustable Steel Stands:
The other type of stand that we will look into is the adjustable stand made of steel. This particular type of saw table stand comes in different style, with most of them being compact and have a collapsible design. There are others that comes with flexible features, which include the adjustment mechanisms as well as pneumatic wheels or casters. As such, they are quite easy to adjust and can be lowered or raised effortlessly.
Portable Table Saw Stands:
With a portable table saw stand, you will be able to support your portable table saws. This is ideal for home use or when you have to move from one job site to another. This will help you accomplish a whole lot of cutting applications conveniently. As the name implies these portable tables saw stands come with amazing features and compact designs. Most of the legs can be folded and the general stand comes with collapsible designs. As far as the mobility goes, they usually come with wheels to help in the movement from point to point.
Table Saw Stand Extension:
Extensions are the other option when it comes to finding the right saw table stand. These are commonly designed in such a manner that they will be able to give you an extended surface for working purpose. It is worth noting that the extensions are not for the table saws, but are meant to support the material that is being cut.
Aluminum Table Saw Stands:
These are so similar to the adjustable steel table saw stands that we discussed earlier. The main difference is the fact that they are made of aluminum, which is far much lighter than steel. These may easily pass as the best table saw stand due to their light weight, making them mobile.
These are the main types of table saw stands, but you will realize that some features will overlap in various types. With this in mind, you will be able to pick a table saw stand that is suitable to serve your needs effectively.
- Price : $$$
- Item Weight : 69.6 pounds
- Package Dimensions : 44 x 32 x 12 inches
- Price : $$$
- Item Weight : 58.7 pounds
- Product Dimensions : 7.5 x 4.8 x 1.2 inches
- Price : $$$
- Item Weight : 57 pounds
- Package Dimensions : 50 x 29 x 5 inches
Review of the Best Table Saw Stand
There are quite a number of different types and brands table saw stands, which can be overwhelming for you. Fortunately, we have taken the time to review the best table saw stand. With our expert reviews, you will be able to make an informed decision on the ideal stand for table saw. Here are some of the top rated table saw stands on the market.
Makita 194093-8 Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand with Wheels
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
If you are looking for an ideal portable table saw stand, then the Makita 194093-8 would be the right bet. This is an adjustable table saw stand and has so many different features that allow you to work with a wide range of saws. This is a table saw stand with wheels and as such, you will be able to move it around easily from one point to another. The good news is that you can use the stand with table saws from other brands like DEWALT, Bosch, Hitachi, Jet, Delta and Ryobi among others.
This is a worthwhile investment as you can even use it with other types of saws, besides the portable table saws. It is fully adjustable and comes with pressure assisted cylinders on each side, which makes it easier for it to support table saws effortlessly. With the hard wheels, made of rubber, you can be certain that it will support the weight of your table saw, without caving in as the wheels can never go flat. The collapsible design makes it easier to store the stand and also move around.
The telescopic support for materials and rollers that will make it easier for you to feed the stock to the table saw. The Makita table saw stand comes with a 5 level quick height adjustment which gives you a wider functionality. The adjustable feet are ideal for surfaces that are uneven. It is made of tubular aluminum construction which makes it durable.
Makita 194093-8 Adjustable Portable Table Saw Stand Features
- The Makita table saw stand is fully adjustable and comes with a collapsible design, with supporting shock absorbers.
- There are pressure assisted cylinders on both sides of the stand for table saw and this will make it sturdy when supporting your table saw.
- The thick steel frame and tubular aluminum construction give the table saw stand the sturdiness it needs as well as longevity.
- The table saw stand with wheels that are made of hard rubber will remain stable at all times as the wheels never go flat. The feet are also adjustable and as such, you can use the stand on surfaces that are not even.
- The table saw stand is compatible with Makita portable table saws as well as other leading brands like Bosch, DeWalt, Hitachi, Ryobi and Delta among others.
Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
This Bosch table saw stand has a number of incredible features and will make cutting easier for your using table saws. You will be able to get the preferred height for working with table saws and thereby reducing any form of strain on your back and other muscles. With this saw table stand, you will get a lower stance and this makes it possible to find the ideal height for the table saw. It has an excellent technology that makes the process of setting it up and dismantling it pretty fast and easy.
The fact that this table saw can accommodate quite a number of table saws, it qualifies as a universal table saw stand. It is quite portable and has wheels that are 8 inches high and with proper treading. The non-pneumatic tires are quite solid and this will make it easier for you to maneuver any terrain with ease and they will never be flat. The Bosch gravity rise table saw stand has a collapsible design, which makes it easier to store and transport it. While it only weighs 52 pounds, it can support loads of up to 250 pounds, without any difficulty.
As far as durability is concerned, it is quite durable due to its solid construction and the powder coat finish. All general contractors will find the Bosch gravity rise stand quite useful for different applications like woodworking, carpentry, remodeling and trimming tasks. You would not need any tools to adjust the table stand and this makes it quite versatile and can be used for different applications.
Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand Features
- Bosch gravity rise stand is easy to use, rugged and portable and the setup process is quite easy. It has a release lever that will facilitate the ease of use.
- It is made of heavy duty tubular steel and as such, you are assured of longevity and it can withstand the toughest jobs that you come across.
- The Bosch table saw stand has universal mounting slots, making it possible to accommodate different brands of portable table saws.
- The stand comes with 8-inch treaded wheels that are designed to handle tough terrains and non-pneumatic tires that will never be flat, making it stable.
- With a light weight of 52 pounds, the Bosch gravity rise table saw stand has a heavy construction that makes it support up to 250 pounds of load.
Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand for Smaller Portable Saws (REPLACES: Rousseau Models 2745 and 2700-XL)
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
Rousseau 2780 table saw stand is ideal for the smaller table saws, which are portable. It is designed in such a manner it will accommodate different types of table saws. This is one of the best tables saw stand that has so many amazing features to make it useful and diverse. It comes with micro adjust assemblies that will give you precise alignment for your saws. As a result, you will be able to get accurate cuts when using this stand with your portable table saws.
The T-square fence is fully adjustable and as such, you can set it to the desired position so as to achieve the right cuts. It rips all the way to 27 inches and allows you to get a comfortable height of 34 ½ inches. When you are not using the portable table saw stand, you will love the collapsible design. It will easily fold and this makes it ideal for transportation as well as storage purposes. This is a heavy duty stand that has a solid steel construction, which is powder coated. This is an assurance of great stability and durability.
The Rousseau table saw stand weighs only 52 pounds, which is the perfect weight for various reasons. You will be able to move it from one point to another and it comes with a laminated bench top that works different table saws that have a width of 27 inches and a depth of 24 ½ inches. If you need a universal table saw stand, then this would be a great choice as it works with Makita, DeWalt, Hitachi and other brands of smaller and portable table saws.
Rousseau 2780 Table Saw Stand Features
- The Rousseau 2780 table saw stand will work with most of the portable table saws, making it an ideal choice for different contractors.
- With this saw table stand, you will enjoy the capacity to increase the rip capacity to 27 inches, without a problem.
- There is a T-style locking fence on this stand which increases the accuracy of the cuts that you will make using table saws that are supported on this stand.
- The micro adjusts assembly on the Rousseau table saw stand will allow you to position the saw accurately and quite fast.
- While it has an ideal weight of 52 pounds, you will be able to achieve a whole lot with this universal table saw stand as it is compatible with most of the leading brands of small table saws.
DEWALT DW7450 Table Saw Stand for DW745 10-Inch Compact Job Site Table Saw
Product Quality And Technical Specification:
There is no doubt that the DeWalt DW7450 table saw stand is the best portable table saw stand that you will come across on the market. This is a combination of all the best features that you would expect to find on a table saw stand. It has a solid construction and this will give you an assurance of longevity and the stability to ensure that it serves you for a very long time without a problem. This is made possible by the heavy gauge tube steel construction that makes easier to support extremely strenuous saw jobs.
The folding and compact design of the table saw makes it easier for you to store and support the table saw stand. As such, you can make use of if for different tasks on different job sites. This is engineered in such a manner that it works with the DeWalt DW7450 10 inch table saw, which is compact and portable. The bar hardware holes will make it possible for you to secure your table saw for enhanced stability. This will give you the confidence that you will need to be able to achieve clean cuts.
The process of setting up and taking down this DeWalt table saw stand is quite easy and fast. It has a footprint that has dimensions of 19 by 31 inches and this goes a long way to enhance the stability of the stand. When the table saw is attached, you will get a working height of 33 inches, which is quite impressive. This is quite a comfortable height to be able to work with, without getting any back aches or fatigue.
DEWALT DW7450 Table Saw Stand Features
- The DeWalt DW7450 table saw stand is quite stable and durable. This as a result of the solid construction of heavy duty tube steel. This will give you ultimate strength and longevity.
- It is pretty light and as such, you can easily carry around when moving from one job site to another.
- The DeWalt table saw stand comes with a support bar, which is a unique feature. This has hardware holes which can be used to secure the saw to the stand.
- This portable table saw stand is specially designed to work with the DeWalt DW7450 10 inch table saw.
- The collapsible design of this table saw stand makes it quite convenient to carry around and store it.
Things You Should Consider When Buying a portable table saw stand
When you are shopping for the best table saw stand, there are a number of factors that you should pay keen attention to. Here are some of the main considerations that you should bear in mind:
- Weight: The weight is an ideal consideration when it comes to the portable stands. You need to get a table that is light enough to carry around but has an ideal strength to support your power saw. When you get a very heavy stand for the table saw, it may be difficult to move around with it.
- Ease of Setup and Use: Ideally, the portable table saw stand is meant to job site tasks. You would not want a stand that has complicated set up mechanisms that force you to waste a whole lot of time. You need to get a stand that can be set up and broken down in a few minutes and one that is easy to use.
- Overall Design and Construction: Take a keen look at the material used for the construction of your table saw stand so as to determine its strength and longevity. It is also prudent to go for a stand that has a compact and collapsible design, which makes it easier to carry and store it.
- Compatibility: It would be ideal if you can end up with a universal table saw stand as this would allow you to use different types of table saws. Ensure that you buy a stand that is compatible with the specific table saw that you are buying.
- Width and Depth Cutting: Consider the depth and width cutting that you can achieve with the stand for table saw. It is also important to focus on the rip capacity that you will end up getting once you buy the stand.
For In-depth Information About How To Buy a Good Quality table Saw You Can Go Here – https://tablesawreviewspot.com/how-to-choose-the-best-table-saw/
How to Build a Portable Table Saw Stand
If you wish to build a portable table saw stand, you can easily do this, by following this simple guide.
- Electric saw
- Tape measure
- ¾-inch plywood
- 1½ inch screws
- 2½ inch screws
- Two 2-by-4-by-8-foot pieces of wood
- Two 4-by-4-by-6-foot pieces of wood
- Start by cutting one of the 2 by 4 into equal halves, which gives you 2 pieces of 4 feet each.
- Cut the other piece of the 2 by 4 into two pieces that are 45 inches each.
- The next step is to cut both wood pieces of the 4 by 4 into equal halves and this will give you 4 equal pieces that measure 3 feet, each.
- Place the two pieces of wood that measure 4 feet opposite each other, with a distance of 4 feet between them.
- Lay the 2 pieces of 45 inches in the space in between and this will give you a frame that is a perfect square for the saw table stand.
- Use the 2 ½ inches screws to screw the entire frame together at specific joints.
- Once the frame has been screwed together, you should cut the plywood that you have into a 4-foot square. Ideally, this is to be placed on top of the frame that you have made.
- Use the 1 ½ inch screws to attach the plywood to the frame. You should ensure that the screws are placed after every 6 inches so as to have it properly secured.
- The final step is to turn the saw table stand and attach the 4 by 4 pieces that measure 3 feet each to each of the corners. These will serve as the legs of your stand for table saw.
With this simple guide, you might as well save up on the cost of buying a portable table saw stand.
With all the information of that we have shared with you, it should be easier for you to find the best table saw stand. From the tables saw stands that we have reviewed above, we highly advocate for the Bosch TS2100 Gravity-Rise Table Saw Stand. This is quite versatile and will allow you to mount different table saws. If you found this review and guide useful, please feel free to share with your friends and loved ones so that they can get the best portable table saw stand.